Wednesday, January 5, 2011

You've Got Possibilities

It may seem so far that starting this blog and my commitment to it is a chore, but that is far from it. I want to write. I want to create. I want to share. But I'm rusty and lazy and right now, I need to push myself. There are many things I'm excited about doing this year. I want to start doing some drawing again. I want to finally sew the scarf I've been "working" on for three years. Okay, I actually did finish that scarf a while ago, but I have another prototype of it that has sat around for half a year. That second scarf, that I want to finish.

I want to learn to hem and alter my own clothing and maybe even make some from scratch. I've got some vintage patterns waiting and a few more I want to buy. I want to write some scripts. I want to start working out regularly. I want to explore the city more. I want to make new friends. I wouldn't mind falling in love.

Those are my hopes for the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment